[CT Birds] Follow up on Duck Stamp Issue

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Feb 12 11:40:01 EST 2016

It was suggested that I share some more details, which are below:

The Proposed Rule for the Revision of Federal Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation Stamp (Duck Stamp) Contest Regulations has opened in the Federal Register.
The docket number is FWS-HQ-MB-2015-0161
To Access the Proposed Rule

  *   The easiest way that I have found to access it is to go to:
  *   http://www.regulations.gov
  *   In the search box type in the docket number  FWS-HQ-MB-2015-0161
  *   Click on the title
  *   You can read the proposal either on screen or download it as a pdf
To Comment:

  *   Access and read the document
  *   From this screen you can comment on the proposed rule electronically
  *   You may also send in hard copy comments but please read the instructions
  *   Comments will be taken until 14 March 2016 (32 days)
  *   PLEASE READ the information on commenting - there is a pretty decent Help/FAQ section which can guide you through the process and advise you about commenting (e.g., it may be helpful to know that you cannot revise/edit your comments after you submit them)
  *   Only comments that are sent in through the official process as described in the document will be able to be considered
  *   I cannot register your comments
- - - - -

Yes, there's a bit of time for comments, until 14 March.

You may also want to look at what others said in the recent past about this idea:
http://www.friendsofthestamp.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Wingtips-27-May-2015.pdf

Phone: (203)405-9115
Your Legacy is Audubon's Future!