[CT Birds] Hermit Warbler 9:00am

Joseph Budrow jbudrow at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 13 12:10:14 EST 2016

It showed magnificently at 10:15 under the bridge on both sides. The final approach at the group's feet was an amazing end to a 60 minute wait. I learned that my Tims were the wrong boot to wear.

Awesome bird. Who would have dreamed of seeing a warbler on ice here in CT. Blessed that it was a hermit!

Joe, back in Madison

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android