[CT Birds] GBBC addendum

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Sun Feb 14 13:34:53 EST 2016

An addendum.  It looks like we are missing Snowy Owl as well, but I thought someone had it on Friday in Milford?

Slaty-backed, Mew, Ivory, Kelp, California, Glaucous-winged, Yellow-legged or Black-tailed Gull would be nice too.

Patrick

PS this will probably get through before the message it is appending.

Phone: (203)405-9115

Your Legacy is Audubon's Future!