[CT Birds] Bald Eagles in New Haven

jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 15 18:07:54 EST 2016

CTBIRDS,

Add my $0.02....The pair has been there since at least Jan. 9.  We had 2 eagles in that same spot during DEEP's annual eagle survey.  I have seen 1 or 2 throughout the winter since then, as I drive by that location each morning going to work.  Last time I saw one, it was sitting on the osprey platform sometime last week.

Thanks,
JT

John Triana
Prospect