[CT Birds] Rail Comments

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:37:14 EST 2016

Well done, Patrick, very detailed and informative!  I sent a less detailed
letter in the name of COA.  I hope others have also sent letters to express
their opinions on this project as I believe public comment closes today.
Information can be found at NECFuture.com

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut