[CT Birds] Meriden birds 1886

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:55:11 EST 2016

Very interesting!  Thanks for posting it.  I noted with sadness the
reference to the Passenger Pigeon.  Also interesting that White-throated
Sparrows were migrants whereas now they are present all winter, and the
note about the House Sparrow.  Joel Allen's little comment at the end "Of
course it is incomplete..." makes me wonder what else should be on the list.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut