[CT Birds] another book CT birds 1877

Joseph Budrow jbudrow at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 18 10:44:17 EST 2016

Amazing stuff! I quickly clicked on #4 and was amazed to read about bird kills that occurred when they flew into lighthouses.

I remember one night being on Pratt Street in Hartford seeing dead waxwings all over the place.

Joe in Madison...formerly from Meriden, Wallingford, New Haven, East Hampton and Marlborough.