[CT Birds] BVs multiplying

Lemmon lemmon at snet.net
Sun Feb 21 17:25:43 EST 2016

I have had a pair that copulates in my yard now for the past 4 years.  They usually do this in Mid- March.  They bring Junior from last year around with them until the beginning of March and then they loose the off spring.  The pair that comes to my yard has not been bring Junior now for two or three weeks...Other than the few nasty minus 0 nights...it has been warm...The last two days in the 50's.
Carol