[CT Birds] Stratford Point Snowy Owl earlier/Northern Gannet

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at rtpi.org
Wed Feb 17 13:34:21 EST 2016

A, or the, Snowy Owl was reported at Stratford Point earlier and the
observer said it was on the bluff before flying to I presume the

A Northern Gannet flew by immediately along the edge of the bluff on the
south side a few minutes ago while I was on the porch without camera in

Yesterday's storm brought us a lot of Common Loons and many are still
here today. Good time to watch for Pacific, alcids, or other odd water

Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation & Outreach Coordinator
311 Curtis Street
Jamestown, NY 14701-9620