[CT Birds] Plum Island legislative hearing

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 14:38:59 EST 2016

​The link I got directly from the posting by the CT Fund for the
Environment is not a valid link.  I'm trying to find a good link but the
one on the Environmental Committee's website doesn't work either.​  It may
be down for the moment, but I'll keep trying to find one that works.  If
anyone else has a valid link, please post it.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Susan Jenkin <suejenkin at sbcglobal.net>