[CT Birds] Article: A Gunshot Wound Couldn't Break This Snowy Owl's Spirit

Kevin Doyle kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Wed Feb 17 22:28:44 EST 2016

Hi James,

I guess it takes all kinds. I truly don't get that but we live in a terribly messed up world. To purposely trap and kill an innocent bird lock the prick up and throw away the keys.

As for the snowy if she was shot by a cop at the airport and then left to die he's just as bad as the hawk killer.

There has to be a better to handle the snowy owls if they are posing problems. Putting a bullet in them isn't the right way.

Kevin

Sent from TypeApp