[CT Birds] Birds shot (off topic)

James Hunter hunterj at wiltonps.org
Wed Feb 17 22:51:31 EST 2016

I sent this as a response to Kevin Doyle's post about the Snowy Owl being
shot, but it got bounced back.

Here is another example of birds of prey  being shot - not only does this
illustrate that but also gets to a lot of other bird / native vs.
non-native, etc issues.

http://wtnh.com/2016/02/17/new-york-man-pleads-guilty-to-capturing-killing-hawks/

Jim

*J. Hunter*
WHS Biology & AP Environmental Science
WHS Organic Garden Organizer/Garden Adviser
Wilton CT. 06897
(203) 762-0381 x 6032
hunterj at wiltonps.org

IMPORTANT: ** Wilton Public Schools is transfering emails during the
2015-2016 school year. Please update your contacts to reflect my new
e-mail: hunterj at wiltonps.org. You may begin using this new email
immediately.
This old wilton.k.12.ct.us e-mail will not be available and/or forwarded
after July 1, 2016.**

CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.

*This message contains information which may be confidential and
privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the
addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message.  If you received the message in
error, please advise the sender by reply email, and delete and destroy the
message. *