[CT Birds] Fwd: Action Alert! Opportunity to Testify to Protect Public Lands (2/19)

Thomas Burgess tburgess5 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 19 06:46:46 EST 2016

Thanks for this- using these instructions, I e-mailed my testimony in favor of bills SJ 5 (strengthening protection of CT public lands), SJ 4 (resolution urging Congress to preserve Plum Island, and Bill 81 (designating part of the Housatonic River scenic and wild).  That has to be in this morning.  I also e-mailed Senators Murphy and Blumenthal and my House Rep. Himes to urge them to protect Plum Island.
Murphy's office told me he is a co-sponsor of the bill to save Plum Island.
Tom Burgess, Wilton