[CT Birds] bird ID challenge photo from GBBC

Amy Hopkins hopkinsus at cs.com
Sat Feb 20 01:17:51 EST 2016

GBBC participant Craig McIntyre sent in this photo from Rockport, Texas, with a bit of a challenge.

https://www.allaboutbirds.org/bbimages/gbbc-email/MultipleSpecies_CraigMcIntyre_Rockport_TX2016_Large.jpg

How many species can you identify? Our experts came up with 20 species, though some are pretty difficult! Click on the photo to see a much larger version (whatever portion you click on will enlarge), then check here to see numbered birds which we used to come up with an ID. Here's the answer key. If you get at least 10 right, you've done great!

Amy Hopkins
Guilford, CT