[CT Birds] FW: Silver sands sp tonight

dave funke dfunke04 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 20 13:49:18 EST 2016

From: dfunke04 at hotmail.com
To: ctbirds at lists.ctbirding
Subject: Silver sands sp tonight
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 13:47:34 -0500

Hoping for some tips for my trip this afternoon at silver sands.  I am making a trip there around 4 and hoping to steak out in hopes of seeing one of the owls hunting at disk per some prior posts.  If I do see one it will be #300 on my lifelist and with my birthday tomoorw, it would be quite a treat to see one before it.  My question is - do I need to be out of the park prior to sunset?  Is there any wiggle room on this or is the park very strict?  I don't want to get caught in a bad spot.  Amy thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Dave Funke, Manchester