[CT Birds] Raptor trapping

Craig Minor minor.craig77 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 11:35:39 EST 2016

I see the guy that did the raptor trapping is being hung out to dry on this
Web page . Now I know my opinion might upset some or maybe most of you. The
fact is he was trying to protect his stock just as a farmer who has cattle
would if there were a Wolf or a bear around. Maybe the right attitude would
be to educate the pigeon racers on how to protect their stock instead of
hanging them. I am sure most of you would feel the same way he did if there
was a pack of coyotes eating your family pets for dinner . Craig vernon