[CT Birds] FW: Silver sands sp tonight

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 21 20:46:55 EST 2016

On almost a weekly basis at about 630 pm, , I jog from Meadowside, down Silver Sands Parkway, to Broadway.  I frequently see a white DEEP pick-up patrolling.  I'm sure parking along this road and looking out onto the landfill, should be no problem.

Even though I am there a considerable time (I run slowly), I've yet to see any SEOs or LEOs.  But on 2/10, we were serenaded with the most incredible chorale of coyotes I've ever hear in my life.  They were unseen, but up on the landfill somewhere.  It was truly amazing.
Steve MayoBethany