[CT Birds] Correction, the snowy is still there

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Feb 22 15:05:28 EST 2016

The owl is still on the breakwater.   It had just moved slightly and was partially obscured.   You could see it through a scope though.  The "gray ghost" just flew by and the Snow Buntings are showing well, including some that are getting to be quite white.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115
Your Legacy is Audubon's Future!