[CT Birds] WILDLIFE REHABILITATION TRAINING CLASS

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Feb 26 12:12:21 EST 2016

This may be of interest to some.

WILDLIFE REHABILITATION
TRAINING CLASS
SUNDAY, MARCH 13, 2016
Session Woods Wildlife Management Area, Burlington, CT

No pre-requisites are needed to attend this class

This is a training class for those interested in becoming wildlife rehabilitators in Connecticut. Wildlife rehabilitation is the proper care of orphaned, injured and sick wildlife until the animal can be released back into nature. However, caring for wildlife requires a state permit and completion of certain requirements. This course is one of the requirements.

The class will run all day, approximately 9am - 4pm, and an exam will be offered at the end of the day for those ready and interested in taking it. Some reading materials will be provided to all who register for the class. Cost is $5.00 to be paid at the door.

Anyone wishing to register or having questions should contact:

Laurie Fortin - laurie.fortin at ct.gov

Connecticut DEEP 79 Elm Street
Hartford, CT 06106-5127 P: 860.424.3963|F: 860.424.4070

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115
Your Legacy is Audubon's Future!