[CT Birds] Stratford/Milford Snowy Owl

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Feb 22 13:13:09 EST 2016

There is a Snowy Owl sitting on the Milford breakwater at the moment, viewable from Stratford Point and probably from Short Beach.  Not sure if it would be visible from the Milford side.   The heat haze is pretty bad, but you can see it best from the trail closest to the water.   The Snow Buntings have been at Stratford Point pretty much all day.

I should be here at least until sunset tonight and will keep the gate open. I'm hoping for a nice moonrise at 5:45 before I hit the road home.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115
Your Legacy is Audubon's Future!