[CT Birds] The Warbler Guide Program and Presentation

Lisa curtislisa at optonline.net
Tue Feb 23 05:39:24 EST 2016

The Audubon Chapters of Westchester, NY are pleased to present
programming designed to get you ready for the Spring migration of
warblers with noted authors of 'The Warbler Guide,' Tom Stephenson and
Scott Whittle.

"The Warbler Guide: The Overlooked ID Points that Make Identifying
Warblers Easy" will be free and open to the public. We will start at 12
Noon on Saturday, March 5th and in 90 minutes we will learn how to tell
these jewels of the trees apart by their unique identification points.

"The Warbler Guide: A New System for Identifying and Learning
Vocalizations" will follow the ID Points lecture and will be a workshop.
We will deeply explore the differences in vocalizations and learn a
simple, effective system for learning vocalizations. We will explore
this for 3 hours with Tom Stephenson and Scott Whittle in an intensive
workshop from 2pm until 5pm.*//**//*This will be a fundraising program
for all of our local chapters and hope you can come out and support us.

"The Warbler Guide" will be on sale with Tom and Scott available for

More information can be found at http://www.cwasociety.org/warbler/ with
online registration found here: