[CT Birds] Final Resolution on the East River Boat Launch area.

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:45:39 EST 2016

I've just received the following message from Jenny Dickson:

"I just wanted to let you know the Department has now officially approved
the change of the "Standing for Wildlife Viewing Only" area to the west
side of the access road. Just a few quick reminders—it will take a little
while before they can re-sign the area and get things marked out, so right
now the current parking rules still apply. I’d also like to make a request
for folks to follow the new rules and be mindful of other traffic while
down there. I really want everything to go smoothly since it took a bit to
get here. With a little self-policing by the viewing community, I think we
can go a long way toward enhancing opportunities elsewhere."

Thank you to everyone who helped make this happen.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut