[CT Birds] Red-tail family overhead

jmcgoo at juno.com jmcgoo at juno.com
Thu Feb 25 10:58:55 EST 2016

Here in Wilton there has been a rRed-tailnest in the woods to the West of
me.  This morning way overhead there were 3 of them, one sscreaming
"feed me, feed me, feed me" over and over.  A little early given history
around here.  Early also for a youngster to have been fledged, born,

John R. McGinley CMT  Editor: Technical Trends
Facebook: facebook.com/jmcgoo  203-762-0229  cell 203-984-0229

Important question to ask of ANY candidate for president:
"Do you have an implementation strategy?"

Travel Guard® Insurance
Travel insurance for any kind of trip