[CT Birds] Stratford Glaucous and other birds

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Feb 26 14:43:16 EST 2016

Keith Mueller had a Glaucous Gull at Long Beach and an adult Lesser Black-backed Gull flying from Long Beach towards Russian Beach.

The Common Loons are hunting in "wolf packs" off Stratford Point again today, with at least 25 in one tight group.   The first alternate plumaged bird of the year was mixed in.   About 25 Snow Buntings are still around the Point.  I haven't had any Horned Larks today.

Phone: (203)405-9115
Your Legacy is Audubon's Future!