[CT Birds] Stratford/Milford Snowy Owl, Lesser Black-backed, Snow Buntings

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Sun Feb 28 09:03:28 EST 2016

There is a Snowy Owl on the Milford breakwater, towards the south end.  Best views are probably from Stratford Point.  There was an adult Lesser Black-backed Gull on the at the mouth of the river briefly.   Tons of Snow Buntings around at Stratford Point today.

Phone: (203)405-9115
Your Legacy is Audubon's Future!