[CT Birds] Early migration on the way.

brian kulvete briankulvete at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 21:13:18 EST 2016

I was just chatting with our bird guide (and new friend) from Belize and he just told me that it was oddly early, but lots of warblers are already moving north through the country.

I know we all expected an early migration with this mild, non-existent, winter but it now seems to be the reality.  Looks like April won't be a slow month this year.  Works good for me...I have a crazy amount of work lined up for May anyways.  =)

I wonder how the birds know it's been mild up this far away?

Brian KulveteBloomfield, CT