[CT Birds] Fisher Meadow Pink-footed Goose 315pm Yes

Darlene djmoore67 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:21:57 EST 2016

If you have not already got great close up looks (no scope needed) or sharp photos then there is no reason to brave the wind at Fishers Meadow in Avon.
The pond is completely thawed.
The pink-footed goose was close to the second island in the pond close to the shore on the path.
Best way to reach the path is to park at the big white gate, the first island is very near this location, the second island (where the Pink-footed Goose is) is a little further down the trail.

Feel free to contact me if you need help locating the goose, I live very close to Fisher Meadow in Avon and will be checking on its status daily.

Best
Darlene

Darlene J Moore MN, RN, NNP-BC
Farmington, CT
djmoore67 at gmail.com
Cell 404-274-7390

Please excuse any errors, autocorrect is not always helpful
Sent from my iPhone