[CT Birds] Hartford, Peregrine Falcon

Jo-Anne Roberts jmrcnslt at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 23:10:40 EST 2016

Saw a Peregrine Falcon flying south  (I was on the Rev.Moody Overpass), with some creature he had just caught in its mouth, heading downtown on Wednesday afternoon. He landed on a billboard platform (East side of road) near the junction of Rev. Moody Overpass and the highway connection. There was what looked like nesting material gathered on the platform too. Don't know if this is a normal nesting place for them. I'll be back into town over the next couple of weeks and will check it out.

Jo-Anne

Mansfield Center