[CT Birds] Help us bring a new National Wildlife Refuge to Connecticut and other northeast states!

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 12:41:12 EST 2016

I urge you all to support this proposal.  Our shrublands habitat is crucial
to many of our bird species and it is dwindling.  I sent a letter of
support on behalf of COA but it's important for many more people to support
this.  Note that the deadline is Friday!

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut