[CT Birds] birding around Storrs

Chris Elphick elphick at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 2 19:36:36 EST 2016

Hi all,Alberto Marcone's email reminds me of something I've been meaning to post about.  I am in the process of developing a web site that summarizes all the bird-related activities going on at UConn.  The site is aimed mainly at students and others based on campus, but it does including info on birding sites in the area.  Also, if there are UConn students (current or prospective) lurking out there, who don't know that there is now a UConn student birding club, I would encourage you to check out the links on the web site.

The main site is cleverly named:
This direct link takes you a list of birding sites on, or very close to, campus (when these sites are also eBird hotspots, I've included links to the eBird data for the site):
Over time, I'll add detail to the site, but don't anticipate major changes until the semester is over ....
Alberto - I will also email you separately.

Chris Elphick @ssts
Storrs, CT
elphick at sbcglobal.net