[CT Birds] Iceland Gull at Long Beach

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Thu Mar 3 13:56:49 EST 2016

Bill Wallace just stopped in to tell me he had a first cycle Iceland Gull in the parking lot at Long Beach in Stratford.

Phone: (203)405-9115
Please join us on April 27 for Audubon Connecticut's Environmental Leadership Awards Benefit: EXPERIENCE NATURE!
We are honoring the Gregory Family for creating a legacy of wildlife conservation, and Melissa Spear of Common Ground for inspiring the next generation's dedication to nature! Proceeds benefit Audubon's conservation and education work throughout all communities of Connecticut.
To purchase tickets or make a donation, please visit  http://ct.audubon.org/environmental-leadership-awards-benefit