[CT Birds] Tree rats

lpflynn at optonline.net lpflynn at optonline.net
Sat Mar 5 14:44:21 EST 2016

Hi Don,

That made me laugh. During the winter months I used throw out ton's of black oiled sunflower seed on the ground for sparrows, juncos, cardinals and so on.
Besides the many birds that this seed attracted, our yard became a very popular winter feeding source for way to many squirrels, I mean two, three dozen at a time on the ground and hanging like Christmas Tree ornaments from every feeder in the yard.
This year I switched to safflower and now only have a few squirrels from time to time, I am please that my dozens of squirrels have found you house, at a boy you feed 'em!

Thanks for your help!
Larry Flynn