[CT Birds] Stratford Point 3/9 birds

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at rtpi.org
Wed Mar 9 11:35:12 EST 2016

Patrick and I have seen some nice activity today at Stratford Point as
spring migration begins with the highlight being 1 PIED-BILLED GREBE
(rare for site, on the historic list but one I'd not seen here, nor is
it in the eBird hotspot) plus a couple migrant Tree Swallow. A Swamp
Sparrow, a couple more Killdeer, a bunch of Dark-eyed Junco and
Black-capped Chickadee were also new arrivals. Spring is springing fast!

Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation & Outreach Coordinator