[CT Birds] Woodcocks

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 11 15:16:01 EST 2016

Sorry you missed last night, Tom.   Last night's reference to across the highway at the airport was to that tree area over by the private residence, just south of the Bethany Fire Department driveway.  They were moving around quite a bit.  It was already too dark to see the aerial displays, about 6:15 pm.

Steve MayoBethany