[CT Birds] Snow Buntings and Horned Larks at Stratford Point

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue Mar 8 12:21:51 EST 2016

Still a fairly big flock of Snow Buntings here at Stratford Point.  A flock of around 50 just flew by my window.   Joining them today is a decent flock of Horned Larks, which have been mostly absent in recent weeks.  I'd estimate about 30.

Phone: (203)405-9115

Please join us on April 27 for Audubon Connecticut's Environmental Leadership Awards Benefit: EXPERIENCE NATURE!
We are honoring the Gregory Family for creating a legacy of wildlife conservation, and Melissa Spear of Common Ground for inspiring the next generation's dedication to nature! Proceeds benefit Audubon's conservation and education work throughout all communities of Connecticut.
To purchase tickets or make a donation, please visit  http://ct.audubon.org/environmental-leadership-awards-benefit