[CT Birds] Pink-footed Goose-not yet in Avon

Darlene djmoore67 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:57:52 EST 2016

Still trying to get Olaf thePink-footed Goose for his ABA big year, places that we know it is not is Reservoir 6 in West Hartford, although I got my Eastern Phoebe there.
Not at Broad Brook Mill pond in east Windsor, and not in the brief looks at the corn fields of Frog Pond in Ellington or off route 10 in Simsbury.

Still searching, so please send good bird karma our way and if you have any other hints on places to look feel free to email/ text me.

Best
Darlene

Darlene J Moore MN, RN, NNP-BC
Farmington, CT
djmoore67 at gmail.com
Cell 404-274-7390

Please excuse any errors, autocorrect is not always helpful
Sent from my iPhone