[CT Birds] Ducks seen in Salisbury CT yesterday

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 10 08:58:55 EST 2016

Went to Twin Lakes and Beaver pond in Salisbury CT yesterday - beautiful day, and saw the following.  Ringneck Duck 166, Goldeneye 12, Common Merganser 20, Mallard 4, Bufflehead 4, Hooded Merganser 7, Green wing Teal 5. To note once again, this has been the worst year I can remember for winter finches etc up here during the winter. With all the traveling I do up here where I live, Siskins were the only winter finches I had seen. Bleak year for sure.
Paul Carrier - Harwinton