[CT Birds] Fishers Meadow - no Pinky

jmcgoo at juno.com jmcgoo at juno.com
Fri Mar 11 13:49:07 EST 2016

Yesterday, Thurs, 3/10, I searched Fishers Meadow for Pinky, the
pink-footed Goose, from about 1:30 to 3:30 with no luck.  Many geese flew
in and out, but not Pinky.

Also saw two female common mergansers, a tree full of grackles, and
several juncos.

If you take Rt 10 south and turn right on rt 4, in a mile or two on the
right there are several ponds.  No luck there either.

John R. McGinley CMT  Editor: Technical Trends
Facebook: facebook.com/jmcgoo  203-762-0229  cell 203-984-0229

We know 100 degrees Celsius equals 212 degrees Fahrenheit and 16C = 61F.
What Fahrenheit temperature  is exactly twice that of degrees C?

Explosive Pictures of Hilarious Athlete Fails