[CT Birds] Woodbridge Community Gardens

Beverly Propen bpropen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 14:15:13 EST 2016

​3/11 Woodbridge.
I was just going to do a leisurely walk through the gardens this
afternoon.  After I parked, you couldn't miss hearing the beautiful and
LOUD spring peepers in an all out chorus. I have never seen so many frogs
nor heard them so loud!  Everyone walking was commenting .
One guy was collecting them and I asked what he was going to do with them.
He said he is going to put some into his own pond because once this dries
up, basically, the frogs are gone.

Anyway, there was a beautiful pair of Eastern bluebirds near the back of
the gardens.
2 Turkey Vultures, 1 Red tailed hawk, 6 Robins, 3 Chickadees, 1 Titmouse, 7
Song sparrows,
House sparrows, Blue jays, Cardinals , 2 Mockingbirds.
Bev Propen, Orange