[CT Birds] They're Coming!!

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:54:08 EDT 2016

I should have mentioned that I do microwave them, although only until the
insides boil, about 45 seconds.  I particularly like the fact the Bluejays
get them as I think they may take other birds eggs for the calcium and the
eggshells may cut down on that.  They may have a greater need for calcium
than other birds, but I have absolutely no science to back this up.  They
are the prime customers for my eggshells though.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut