[CT Birds] 32nd COA Annual Meeting Saturday 3/19/16

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:02:57 EDT 2016

The 32nd Annual Meeting of the CT Ornithological Association will be held this Saturday at Middlesex Community College in Middletown. I am very pleased to announce that we are almost at capacity but will take a few walk-in registrations.

We look forward to seeing new and familiar faces and enjoying a great day of "indoor birding" activities together.
The new COA cap with an embroidered CT Warbler will be available for $20 each and the raffle will be bigger and better than ever. Check out the website
for photos of a sampling of the very special items offered at www.ctbirding.org.

See you Saturday,
Tina Green
COA Annual Meeting Chair