[CT Birds] FW: Return of the Osprey Party - April 16 at 5:30 p.m.

Frank Gallo fgallo at ctaudubon.org
Thu Mar 17 10:43:53 EDT 2016

Return of the Osprey Party
Connecticut Audubon Society's
Coastal Center at Milford Point
Saturday, April 16
5:30  - 8:30 p.m.

Join us for our annual "Return of the Osprey" party.  There will be elegant hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine, live music, raffle, and a silent auction of beautiful items, including original artworks by some of New England's best wildlife artists and photographers.

Proceeds from the event will benefit the environmental education programs at the Coastal Center.

Your support will be all the more meaningful this year as we continue to repair from the burst water pipe in February.  Even if you cannot attend our fundraiser, a gift of membership and/or a donation can be made any time.

Tickets are $40/ person, $75/ couple.  We have three convenient ways to register:  to register on-line click here<https://ssl.charityweb.net/ctaudubon/event/ReturnOsprey2016.htm>, click here to download a registration form <http://www.ctaudubon.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Return-of-Ospry-registration-form.pdf> or contact Louise Crocco at 203-878-7440  ext. 502. And visit our webpage at: www.ctaudubon.org<http://www.ctaudubon.org>.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Frank

Frank Gallo
Assistant Director,