[CT Birds] Rusty blackbirds

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Fri Mar 18 23:14:11 EDT 2016

Check out eBird, and especially the Rusty Blackbird Migration Blitz (also on Facebook) for records, although I have my doubts there are any close.

We had a few here, earlier, but many fewer than last year, with the lesser winter.

If you don't get them now, be in touch next winter with Jim & Carol Zipp or me, who might have them.

	Arthur Shippee, Hamden.