[CT Birds] California Gull photos - 03/22/16

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 23 21:21:15 EDT 2016

Hi all,First off, a big congratulations and thank you to Stefan Martin for his discovery of Connecticut's first (pending ARCC acceptance) CALIFORNIA GULL on March 21, and for getting word out promptly.  I had a blast enjoying extended views of the bird at Hammonasset Beach S.P. on Tuesday, 3/22, among many birder and photographer friends.
Here is a gallery of my best photos.  As usual, click on the "California Gull" album, then click on any thumbnail-sized image, and scroll away! I hope you enjoy!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/avocetfm/albums/with/72157663997094343

Frank MantlikStratford