[CT Birds] looking for Bald Eagle

alberto alberto at marconenet.it
Thu Mar 24 22:33:38 EDT 2016

Hallo.
I am the Italian birder who sent a message to the list a few weeks ago before coming to Connecticut.
I have been at UConn at Storrs for almost twenty days now, and my family came to visit me for some time.
My kids would love to see a bald eagle (a popular animal also outside the US). On Saturday we will be going to the seaside, probably in the Mystic/Stonington area.
Is there a reliable place to see the eagles around there, or doing a fairly small detour on our way from Storrs to there?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Alberto
------
Alberto Marcone