[CT Birds] Old Saybrook and FOY Purple Martin

JOHN OGREN northernrail at comcast.net
Fri Mar 25 18:16:16 EDT 2016

 We've had quite a bit of gull activity on the beaches and in South Cove up until the last couple of days. In limited quick trips, I have only been looking for small gulls, with no luck.   Did have a FOY adult male Purple Martin at a house off of Atlantic Ave, which seemed way early to me. Guess I better get my house/gourds cleaned out.  Did have a FOY Snowy Egret in the Plum Bank Marsh about a week early.John OgrenManagerNorthern Rail Services, Inc203-395-6589fax 860-339-5209www.northernrailservices.com