[CT Birds] looking for Bald Eagle

alberto alberto at marconenet.it
Fri Mar 25 22:16:06 EDT 2016

I would like to thank all the people who answered my message: I have plenty of suggestions and we'll follow some tomorrow.
I'll let you know what we get to see.

Best,
Alberto

Da: "CTBirds" ctbirds-bounces at lists.ctbirding.org
A: ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Data: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 03:33:38 +0100
Oggetto: [CT Birds] looking for Bald Eagle

Hallo.
I am the Italian birder who sent a message to the list a few weeks ago before coming to Connecticut.
I have been at UConn at Storrs for almost twenty days now, and my family came to visit me for some time.
My kids would love to see a bald eagle (a popular animal also outside the US). On Saturday we will be going to the seaside, probably in the Mystic/Stonington area.
Is there a reliable place to see the eagles around there, or doing a fairly small detour on our way from Storrs to there?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Alberto
------
Alberto Marcone