[CT Birds] HAS Wildlife Series Tuesday, March 22 at 7:30 PM - From Kamchatka to Katmai - Geoff LeBaron

Sara Zagorski penguinsz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 21 14:02:00 EDT 2016

Hartford Audubon Wildlife Series - Tuesday, March 22 - 7:30 PM - The McAuley Auditorium, 275 Steele Rd, West Hartford
>From Kamchatka to Katmai: An Incredible Journey - Geoff LeBaron
 Please join us for a journey along the southern rim of the Bering Sea, as we traverse of the Aleutian Island chain from the frozen Kamchatka Peninsula of Russia to the verdant Alaska Peninsula. We'll visit Attu, Kiska, and Dutch and Geographic Harbors, as well as Petropavlosk Kamchatskii and the Valley of the Geysers in the frozen interior of Kamchatka. Among other responsibilities for National Audubon Society, Geoff is the Christmas Bird Count Director, a position held since 1987.
Single Admission: Adult = $4.00, Student = $2.00

Sara ZagorskiWethersfield