[CT Birds] Lists of birds seen in Washington, CT, Lake Waramuag, and Bantam Lake 1926-1932

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 24 11:49:50 EDT 2016

While doing non bird research in the Connecticut Room of the Gunn Memorial Library in Washington, CT I found a folder entitled "Birds". I opened up the folder to find lists of birds seen in Washington, CT; Lake Waramuag, and Bantam Lake from 1926-1932. The birds lists were lists kept by a Robert Muller of the 1929 Class of the Gunnery School here in Washington, CT. Muller sent these lists to the subject library and the Gunery School in a letter dated April 28, 1954 from Newtown, CT. These birds lists are detailed by day for 1926-1932. If anyone might be interested in these lists I could copy the lists and mail them to whoever might be interested in seeing them.
David W BabingtonWashington, CT