[CT Birds] Hammo CAGU info - request for updates

julian hough jrhough1 at snet.net
Thu Mar 24 15:22:19 EDT 2016

If anyone went to Hammo today and has updates on the gull flock at Hammo, please post. If there are good numbers of gulls still present and the CAGU and Mew Gull(s) may be still around it might be good to know.
I noticed Darlene posted earlier to say there were no gulls at all, and I am wondering if it is true that they all have moved on?
People will still be interested in traveling to see these birds here so an update tomorrow before the holiday would be helpful to those on the list.
Thanks in advance, Julian Hough  New Haven, CT 06519 www.naturescapeimages.wordpress.com